Maria Watches Over Us, Season 1 back up on Youtube

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2011
      Nozomi/Rightstuf is restarting showing Season 1 of Maria Watches Over Us on the Youtube channel. Catch 2 episodes a week for the next few weeks!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRrqZlNDjeg

    • EJ Daniels
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2011
        Thank you Nozomi\RightStuff!

        ...and Erica for posting the link!!

        I'm currently on the other side of the country and all my DVD's are back home so this Marimite fix was very much appriciated!

        --
        Kind Regards,

        EJ Daniels

        ---- EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
        > Nozomi/Rightstuf is restarting showing Season 1 of Maria Watches Over Us on the Youtube channel. Catch 2 episodes a week for the next few weeks!
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRrqZlNDjeg

      • Grisznak
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 24, 2011
          Damn, damn, damn! Why I can't watch this in my country!? This is not right!
          cheers
          Grisznak

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 24, 2011
            No, it isn't right. TRSI agrees, and so does Crunchyroll. I know both companies argue forcibly against country limitations for digital broadcasts, but when the Japanese property holders do not, they're stuck.

            I have many time written against the gerrymandering of licensing rights. It's a relic of the previous century that absolutely needs to go away.

            I don't know if it would help, but perhaps you can get a letter campaign together to write to RightStuf. If they have enough voices asking for rights, maybe they can make their case to the IP holder?

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 25, 2011
              Glad to help. ^_^