RE: [Yuricon] Seven Seas announces a GIRL FRIENDS omnibus

  • annelise vlacich
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
      My life has just been MADE.
      I'd been waiting to hear news like this for such a long time! It's a relief to know that some day I can hold one of my favorite stories right in my hand.
      -
      Annelise Vlacich

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: anilesbocon01@...
      Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:03:44 +0000
      Subject: [Yuricon] Seven Seas announces a GIRL FRIENDS omnibus

      To continue the licensing frenzy of Morinaga Milk's GIRL FRIENDS, Seven Seas has just announced that they will be releasing GIRL FRIENDS in Omnibus form.

      The first volume is slated to ship in October 2012.

      So there we go - out in print in English, too.

      Here's hoping for great sales.