RE: [Yuricon] Re: Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release

  • annelise vlacich
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
      I know, I already read it online like a year or two ago. It's my favorite manga! I would love to read it again from a physical copy, though.
      -
      Annelise

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: anilesbocon01@...
      Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 01:57:00 +0000
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release

      GIRL FRIENDS is already out in English digitally on Jmanga.com. This is a legal version, not a fansub. JManga says that it's one of their most popular series to date. ^_^

      http://www.jmanga.com/girlfriends