Seven Seas announces a GIRL FRIENDS omnibus

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
      To continue the licensing frenzy of Morinaga Milk's GIRL FRIENDS, Seven Seas has just announced that they will be releasing GIRL FRIENDS in Omnibus form.

      The first volume is slated to ship in October 2012.

      So there we go - out in print in English, too.

      Here's hoping for great sales.

    • Jacob Schlitz

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
          On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:03:44 -0000, "EricaF"
          <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

          > To continue the licensing frenzy of Morinaga Milk's GIRL FRIENDS,
          > Seven Seas has just announced that they will be releasing GIRL
          > FRIENDS in Omnibus form.

          Wonderful news. It'll be nice to finally be able to get hold of a
          proper release of this series in the UK. :)
          .oO("Well, it's abput yuhubit, yuhul hand" )
        • Candy Fleck
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
            i'll be preordering this :D yay. Can't wait!

            On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 11:03 AM CST EricaF wrote:

            >To continue the licensing frenzy of Morinaga Milk's GIRL FRIENDS, Seven Seas has just announced that they will be releasing GIRL FRIENDS in Omnibus form.
            >
            >The first volume is slated to ship in October 2012.
            >
            >So there we go - out in print in English, too.
            >
            >Here's hoping for great sales.
            >
            >Cheers,
            >
            >Erica

          • annelise vlacich
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
              My life has just been MADE.
              I'd been waiting to hear news like this for such a long time! It's a relief to know that some day I can hold one of my favorite stories right in my hand.
              -
              Annelise Vlacich

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com