Re: Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2011
      GIRL FRIENDS is already out in English digitally on Jmanga.com. This is a legal version, not a fansub. JManga says that it's one of their most popular series to date. ^_^

      http://www.jmanga.com/girlfriends

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, annelise vlacich <tbslo0vex3@...> wrote:

      > No way!!! I hope this means it will come out in English in America soon...
      > -
      > Annelise
      >
      > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: BlackSkaven@...
      > > Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 01:27:01 +0100
      > > Subject: [Yuricon] Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I just read that Milk Morinaga's Girlfriends will be released by Carlsen
      > > in German next year as 'Wir beide!' in 5 volumes.
      > > First volume is scheduled for June ( = in May ).
      > >
      > > Yay !!!
      > >
      > > Peter

    • annelise vlacich
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
        I know, I already read it online like a year or two ago. It's my favorite manga! I would love to read it again from a physical copy, though.
        -
        Annelise

        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: anilesbocon01@...