RE: [Yuricon] Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release

  • annelise vlacich
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011
      No way!!! I hope this means it will come out in English in America soon...
      -
      Annelise

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2011
        GIRL FRIENDS is already out in English digitally on Jmanga.com. This is a legal version, not a fansub. JManga says that it's one of their most popular series to date. ^_^

        http://www.jmanga.com/girlfriends

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, annelise vlacich <tbslo0vex3@...> wrote:

        > No way!!! I hope this means it will come out in English in America soon...
        > -
        > Annelise
        >
        > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > > From: BlackSkaven@...
        > > Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 01:27:01 +0100
        > > Subject: [Yuricon] Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > I just read that Milk Morinaga's Girlfriends will be released by Carlsen
        > > in German next year as 'Wir beide!' in 5 volumes.
        > > First volume is scheduled for June ( = in May ).
        > >
        > > Yay !!!
        > >
        > > Peter

      • annelise vlacich
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
          I know, I already read it online like a year or two ago. It's my favorite manga! I would love to read it again from a physical copy, though.
          -
          Annelise

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: anilesbocon01@...