RE: [Yuricon] Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release

  • annelise vlacich
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011
      No way!!! I hope this means it will come out in English in America soon...
      -
      Annelise

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011
        Great news!

        Now it's out in French, English (digitally on JManga) and soon, German.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2011
          GIRL FRIENDS is already out in English digitally on Jmanga.com. This is a legal version, not a fansub. JManga says that it's one of their most popular series to date. ^_^

          http://www.jmanga.com/girlfriends

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, annelise vlacich <tbslo0vex3@...> wrote:

          > No way!!! I hope this means it will come out in English in America soon...
          > -
          > Annelise
          >
          > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: BlackSkaven@...
          > > Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 01:27:01 +0100
          > > Subject: [Yuricon] Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I just read that Milk Morinaga's Girlfriends will be released by Carlsen
          > > in German next year as 'Wir beide!' in 5 volumes.
          > > First volume is scheduled for June ( = in May ).
          > >
          > > Yay !!!
          > >
          > > Peter

        • annelise vlacich
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
            I know, I already read it online like a year or two ago. It's my favorite manga! I would love to read it again from a physical copy, though.
            -
            Annelise

            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            From: anilesbocon01@...