Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release

  • BlackSkaven
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011
      Hello,

      I just read that Milk Morinaga's Girlfriends will be released by Carlsen
      in German next year as 'Wir beide!' in 5 volumes.
      First volume is scheduled for June ( = in May ).

      Yay !!!

      Peter
    • annelise vlacich
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011
        No way!!! I hope this means it will come out in English in America soon...
        -
        Annelise

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011
          Great news!

          Now it's out in French, English (digitally on JManga) and soon, German.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2011
            GIRL FRIENDS is already out in English digitally on Jmanga.com. This is a legal version, not a fansub. JManga says that it's one of their most popular series to date. ^_^

            http://www.jmanga.com/girlfriends

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, annelise vlacich <tbslo0vex3@...> wrote:

            > No way!!! I hope this means it will come out in English in America soon...
            > -
            > Annelise
            >
            > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: BlackSkaven@...
            > > Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 01:27:01 +0100
            > > Subject: [Yuricon] Morinaga's Girlfriends gets German release
            > >
            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > I just read that Milk Morinaga's Girlfriends will be released by Carlsen
            > > in German next year as 'Wir beide!' in 5 volumes.
            > > First volume is scheduled for June ( = in May ).
            > >
            > > Yay !!!
            > >
            > > Peter

          • annelise vlacich
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
              I know, I already read it online like a year or two ago. It's my favorite manga! I would love to read it again from a physical copy, though.
              -
              Annelise

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              From: anilesbocon01@...