Meanwhile, months later, it's Utter Nonsense time

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      I wrote this post last March, when I was thinking about doing another round of open Q&A on Okazu, but then got sidetracked.

      So, if you have any questions about anything that you'd like to ask me, drop by this post and read the Q&A guidelines, then ask away!

      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-time-for-utter-nonense-again.html

      Questions don't have to be about anime or manga or Yuri, they can be on just about any old thing. (Except what my "favorite" anything is. I don't have favorites!)