Survey of yuri fans for PhD thesis

  • Verena Maser
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2011

      Hello everyone!

      My name is Verena Maser, I’m a PhD student at University of Trier (Germany), Department of Japanese studies, and I’m writing my PhD thesis about Yuri/ Shoujo Ai/ Girls’ Love manga and anime. I want to include information about fans of these manga and anime and therefore I need your help. I’ve prepared a short survey (lenght: approx. 15 minutes) that you can find under the following link:

      http://www.unipark.de/uc/tr_uni_trier_decieux_ul/6adb/

      The survey will be online from September 16, 2011 to October 16, 2011 and mainly targets fans from Japan, the United States and Germany. I have posted the link to this survey on a number of forums to maximize the potential responses. Participation is of course voluntary. All data will be kept strictly confidential and will be evaluated anonymously (without the use of names or other identifying information)

      For questions, comments and suggestions, you can use this thread or mail me in private.

      Thank you very much in advance for your participation! (PS: You can also forward the link to this survey to other fans who are not regular visitors of this mailing list)