Re: New crappy Yuri on JManga.com

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      I'd actually like to know how Amnesian ends, but I don't want to actually read the manga. That's a difficult task anyway, considering JManga doesn't work in the UK... Could anybody be so kind as to send me plot spoilers for the manga, either privately or on this list with the appropriate warnings?

      Thanks,

      Robert Kelly