Nozomi/RightStuf and Yuricon team up so you can win a "Sound of the Sky" boxset

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 7:19 PM
      The generous folks at Nozomi/RightStuf have provided a Sound of the Sky Box Set for us and this time, the question is a relatively simple one:

      What DVD Extras do you want to see?

      These can be anything. If you like Openings and Endings without credits – say so! Or how about interviews with voice actors and actresses (American or Japanese.) Email us at yuriconcontest at gmail dot com and tell us up to 3 extras you want from your DVDs and youfll be entered to win. Super easy! Wefre asking you to use the email so we have email addresses to contact you with, trying to do a contest with anonymous comments is awkward.

      The contest will remain open as long as Ifm watching the anime and will close when I do my final review for it. Get your Extra suggestions in today!

      We look forward to receiving your suggestions!