Utena set 3

  • Candy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
      I noticed it also has the movie in it. Here I was hoping for a blue ray release of at least the movie (I think it would transfer well unlike the series). I guess I can't blame them for bundling it with the set and upping the price a bit.

      Here is hoping that the limited ring will at least have dark edging for the rose (even if it is inset) to match the ring of the series more instead of what they have as a preview on the site (the gray).
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Candy" <sailor_mars_cf@...> wrote:

        > I noticed it also has the movie in it. Here I was hoping for a blue ray release of at least the movie (I think it would transfer well unlike the series). I guess I can't blame them for bundling it with the set and upping the price a bit.

        That was the first thing I asked them, when they announced the license - were we going to get the movie in Blu-Ray? Regretfully they said no. I wish they hadn't bundled the movie though, as I have at several copies of it already and they weren't adding anything new. Oh well.

      • Candy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
          darn...that sucks. Here's hoping that maybe that'll change.