[OT-ish] Prism Comics.org Queer Press Grant

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
      It's been a hell of a week for news, hasn't it? I feel like I've been pounding you guys with links, sorry. But...this is relevant to all of you folks who want to be pros in the manga industry, so...

      http://prismcomics.org/display.php?id=2022

      LGBT Comics consortium (and really decent group of folks) Prism Comics.org have announced a deadline of September 1, 2011 for this year's Queer Press Grant. Check out the article for links to the application guidelines.

    • Lyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2011
        Don't worry about giving us too much news--I'd rather have too much than too little!

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2011
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Lyn" <lynmarenjensen@...> wrote:

          > Don't worry about giving us too much news--I'd rather have too much than too little!

          Thanks, I'm actually very pleased to be able to share so much news this week. ^_^