This is not a pipe: a discussion of the Canadian Border Manga case on CBLDF

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
      It was my tremendous pleasure to be asked to write a Guest Post for the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund this week on the importance of the current case of a man detained for comics and manga the Canadian Border patrol found "offensive."

      http://cbldf.org/homepage/erica-friedman-speaks-out-on-canada-customs-case/

      This case could well set a terrible precedent for our right to read whatever we want here in our "free" society. I urge you to read this and support CBLDF in their efforts to defend this man.

    • Lyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
        I loved your essay and posted it on Facebook and Twitter.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2011
          Thank you very much, Lyn! I appreciate the kind words and the sharing. ^_^