Puella Magi Madoka Magica US Trailer on YouTube

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 10:30 AM
      Anplex has released the US Trailer (subtitled) for Puella Magi Madoka Magica: http://youtu.be/6CTHwEZK2JA

      No spoilers here, please. Let's enjoy the suspense. ^_^
    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15 6:55 PM
        Having not seen this yet, but not wanting spoilers...could someone tell me...does this have 'actual' yuri, or does one need to turn their yuri goggles way up for this show?

        Kumi.

        On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:30 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
        Anplex has released the US Trailer (subtitled) for  Puella Magi Madoka Magica: http://youtu.be/6CTHwEZK2JA

        No spoilers here, please. Let's enjoy the suspense. ^_^

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
           Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

        http://www.daresensei.net/

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15 8:23 PM
          As with so many things, this is a matter of personal opinion, but I consider the Yuri to be Yuri and not something else. ^_^

          It's also a very interesting anime artistically, and for that alone, worth watching.

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com