Re: [Yuricon] So, we're thinking it's time for a new Yuri AMV Contest...

  • Rei Shaw
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2011
      Sounds great, I love making AMVs though it's been quite a while since I've done it.

      I know there are quite a few yuri editors on animemusicvideos.org too...

      A MEP would be something to try someday too.

      On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 9:15 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      Getting in the mood to see some Yuri creativity, we're thinking it's time for a new Yuri AMV contest. Anybody in?

      Check out some of our new favorites on Yuri Studios to get yourself in the mood! http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudio?feature=mhee

    • Pachy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2011
        >Check out some of our new favorites on Yuri Studios to get yourself in the mood! http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudio?feature=mhee

        It's been a while since I visited, which videos are the newer ones?--Pachy
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2011
          See if you can sort them by date. I added a bunch and don't really have a list. :-)