2000th post on Okazu

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29 9:00 AM
      I took a look at my stats today and just realized that last night's post on Okazu was my 2000th. That's a lot of posts about Yuri. ^_^ Next month, Okazu will celebrate it's 9th birthday.

      Crichey.
    • catchperfect
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29 9:28 AM
        That's so cool, Erica. Congrats on the 2000th post!
        I'm ready to don my party hat for Okazu's 9th birthday and have confetti on hand.

        Cheers,
        Grace

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29 10:13 AM
          Thanks!!

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

          I took a look at my stats today and just realized that last night's post on Okazu was my 2000th. That's a lot of posts about Yuri. ^_^ Next month, Okazu will celebrate it's 9th birthday.

          Crichey.

        • sandman7ca2002
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29 12:59 PM
            Congratulations.

            That's a lot of writing.

            Here hoping there are 2000 more.

            Marc M.

            > I took a look at my stats today and just realized that last night's post on Okazu was my 2000th. That's a lot of posts about Yuri. ^_^ Next month, Okazu will celebrate it's 9th birthday.
            >
            > Crichey.

          • Lyn
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
              Happy birthday, Dear Yuricon! Happy birthday to you!

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
                > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                > From: lynmarenjensen@...
                > Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 21:44:32 +0000
                > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: 2000th post on Okazu
                >
                > Happy birthday, Dear Yuricon! Happy birthday to you!

                Thank you! Yuricon turns 11 years old, Okazu turns 9 this month. What a wild decade it's been!