Tokyo Wrestling Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      Ugh, sorry for the HTML-ridden post. Yahoo inconsistently renders HTML.

      There is one lesbian magazine in Tokyo right now - Tokyo Wrestling (http://www.tokyowrestling.com/). They have a Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tokyo-Wrestling/281255638867) and they are on Twitter (http://twitter.com/TokyoWrestling) account and they are bi-lingual in Japanese and English, so please feel free to talk to them! They've also just published a book on Bois in Japan, Tokyo Bois! (http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4864100837?ie=UTF8&tag=yuriconandalcjm-22&linkCode=xm2&camp=247&creativeASIN=4864100837), something that might interest a lot of our genderqueer readers, among others.

      Tokyo Wrestling's website is in Japanese and English, as I mentioned and they are currently looking for new translators to render some of the Japanese articles into English (and maybe other languages, if you ask.) If you're looking for some translation experience to put on the resume that isn't for illicit distribution groups, this is a fantastic alternative and the editor-in-chief, Yuki, would be very appreciative of your assistance.

      In any case, I hope you'll show them some support. It's not easy being a lesbian magazine in Japan.