Yuricon 2011 Art Contest Entries and Winner are up!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      A little later than I'd hoped, but the 2011 "Every Day is a Celebration at Yuricon" Art Contest entries are up on the Yuricon Gallery and we've posted the winner!

      http://www.yuricon.com/2011/07/24/2011artcontestwinner/

      Many thanks to all the folks who entered pictures that celebrated the small moments of happiness in Yuriko's and Midori's days together.

      Please enjoy Catherine F's winning entry "Morning Coffee" and all the other entries on the Yuriko and Friends Gallery.