Re: Crunchyroll Adds Morita-san ha Mukuchi

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2011
      Episodes 1-3 are up on CR.

      I really like the short format. On the whole, I find 20 minutes of anime based on gag strips kind of tiring. This keeps it light and fresh.

      It's agreed by many reviewers that reading a few strips at a time is the best way to approach the 4-koma style of manga. Otherwise you risk wearing out the few jokes very quickly.