RE: [Yuricon] Re: Crunchyroll adds Yuru Yuri to summer simulcast lineup

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hi Lyn -

      It's a slice of life series about a bunch of middle school girls hanging around doing nothing. There is some Yuri. Since Crunchyroll is free and legal, feel free to check it out and decide for yourself if you like it.

      It's based off a manga that runs in Comic Yuri Hime. I'm not a fan of the manga. I put a review of the anime up on Okazu today, I'd recommend not reading the review until you have formed your own opinion.