Two new "What Yuri Means to Me" essays are up on Yuricon.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 1:26 PM
      Two New "What Yuri Means to Me" essays have been added to our Yuricon.com archive of persoanl histories.

      This time it's creator of "Plica-chan" Amamiya Sae and our long-time supporter Eric Potter!

      Enjoy the archive of personal histories here: http://wp.me/s1sSlv-wymtm2

      And don't forget, you're welcome to submit your own personal history of what Yuri means to you to us at yuricon@... (All histories are consider public material and will go up on the archive. No private confessions, please!)