Re: Maria-sama ga Miteru Live action movie

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2 10:28 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "iatheia" <iatheia@...> wrote:

      > I disagree. For Japanese audience they are likely to put in Japanese subtitles, for variety of reasons. I have a couple of DVDs from Japan, and all of them do have subtitles. It is the same principle in the West. On practically all American-made DVDs you are likely to find English subtitles.

      I think it's safe to say that the Marimite movie, which was clearly shot at a low budget, for a small, niche audience, is unlikely to be very sophisticated. There are no subtitles listed on the disk features. I hope I am wrong for your sake, but I believe that this release is unlikely to contain subtitles of any kind.