Re: [Yuricon] Re: The secret gift for pre-ordering all three Utena boxsets is revealed!

  • JoSelle Vanderhooft
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      I wasn't even aware that the other two sets had opened for preorders...ah, well. :(

      On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:10 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      You had to have *pre*-ordered all three sets. They announced that pre-orderers would get a cool something when they announce the pre-order of the first set.

      --
      Author, poet, and editor:
      Latest publication: Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories
      (http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook)

      For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's Official Site

    • Candy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
        yess I am excited about this! :D Totally worth preordering all of them.

        > You had to have *pre*-ordered all three sets. They announced that pre-orderers would get a cool something when they announce the pre-order of the first set.

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, JoSelle Vanderhooft <upstart.crow@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Omg!
        > >
        > > But do we have to do this all at once? Especially since I kinda didn't order
        > > the first one yet and it's out now...
        > >
        > > - Jo
        > >
        > > On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > **
        > > >

        > > > Nozomi/Right Stuf revealed tonight what the awesome thing folks who
        > > > pre-order all three Utena box sets get.
        > > >
        > > > ...ready?
        > > >
        > > > If you pre-order all three box sets, as long as supplies last, you get a
        > > > Rose Seal ring.
        > > >
        > > > RightStuf wins the universe. ^_^
        > > >
        > > > Cheers,
        > > >
        > > > Erica
        > > >

        > > --
        > > Author, poet, and editor:
        > > Latest publication: *Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories*
        > > (*http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook*)
        > >
        > > For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's
        > > Official Site

      • Rei Shaw

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2011
            -- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Rei Shaw <rei.shaw@...> wrote:

            > I wasn't in a position to pre-order hopefully I can pick one up on the
            > secondary market, any information on ring sizing or metal make?

            ...no. I think it seems sensible and intelligent to presume one size and crappy metal.