Re: The secret gift for pre-ordering all three Utena boxsets is revealed!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      You had to have *pre*-ordered all three sets. They announced that pre-orderers would get a cool something when they announce the pre-order of the first set.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, JoSelle Vanderhooft <upstart.crow@...> wrote:

      > Omg!
      >
      > But do we have to do this all at once? Especially since I kinda didn't order
      > the first one yet and it's out now...
      >
      > - Jo
      >
      > On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Nozomi/Right Stuf revealed tonight what the awesome thing folks who
      > > pre-order all three Utena box sets get.
      > >
      > > ...ready?
      > >
      > > If you pre-order all three box sets, as long as supplies last, you get a
      > > Rose Seal ring.
      > >
      > > RightStuf wins the universe. ^_^
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica
      > >

      > --
      > Author, poet, and editor:
      > Latest publication: *Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories*
      > (*http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook*)
      >
      > For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's
      > Official Site

    • JoSelle Vanderhooft
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
        I wasn't even aware that the other two sets had opened for preorders...ah, well. :(

        --
        Author, poet, and editor:
        Latest publication: Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories
        (http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook)

        For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's Official Site

      • Candy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
          yess I am excited about this! :D Totally worth preordering all of them.

          > You had to have *pre*-ordered all three sets. They announced that pre-orderers would get a cool something when they announce the pre-order of the first set.

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, JoSelle Vanderhooft <upstart.crow@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Omg!
          > >
          > > But do we have to do this all at once? Especially since I kinda didn't order
          > > the first one yet and it's out now...
          > >
          > > - Jo
          > >
          > > On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > **
          > > >

          > > > Nozomi/Right Stuf revealed tonight what the awesome thing folks who
          > > > pre-order all three Utena box sets get.
          > > >
          > > > ...ready?
          > > >
          > > > If you pre-order all three box sets, as long as supplies last, you get a
          > > > Rose Seal ring.
          > > >
          > > > RightStuf wins the universe. ^_^
          > > >
          > > > Cheers,
          > > >
          > > > Erica
          > > >

          > > --
          > > Author, poet, and editor:
          > > Latest publication: *Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories*
          > > (*http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook*)
          > >
          > > For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's
          > > Official Site

        • Rei Shaw

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2011
              -- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Rei Shaw <rei.shaw@...> wrote:

              > I wasn't in a position to pre-order hopefully I can pick one up on the
              > secondary market, any information on ring sizing or metal make?

              ...no. I think it seems sensible and intelligent to presume one size and crappy metal.