The secret gift for pre-ordering all three Utena boxsets is revealed!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      Nozomi/Right Stuf revealed tonight what the awesome thing folks who pre-order all three Utena box sets get.

      ...ready?

      If you pre-order all three box sets, as long as supplies last, you get a Rose Seal ring.

      RightStuf wins the universe. ^_^

    • JoSelle Vanderhooft
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
        Omg!

        But do we have to do this all at once? Especially since I kinda didn't order the first one yet and it's out now...

        - Jo

        On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

        Nozomi/Right Stuf revealed tonight what the awesome thing folks who pre-order all three Utena box sets get.

        ...ready?

        If you pre-order all three box sets, as long as supplies last, you get a Rose Seal ring.

        RightStuf wins the universe. ^_^

        Author, poet, and editor:
        Latest publication: Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories
        (http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook)

        For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's Official Site

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
          You had to have *pre*-ordered all three sets. They announced that pre-orderers would get a cool something when they announce the pre-order of the first set.

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, JoSelle Vanderhooft <upstart.crow@...> wrote:

          > Omg!
          >
          > But do we have to do this all at once? Especially since I kinda didn't order
          > the first one yet and it's out now...
          >
          > - Jo
          >
          > On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Nozomi/Right Stuf revealed tonight what the awesome thing folks who
          > > pre-order all three Utena box sets get.
          > >
          > > ...ready?
          > >
          > > If you pre-order all three box sets, as long as supplies last, you get a
          > > Rose Seal ring.
          > >
          > > RightStuf wins the universe. ^_^
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica
          > >

          > --
          > Author, poet, and editor:
          > Latest publication: *Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories*
          > (*http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook*)
          >
          > For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's
          > Official Site

        • JoSelle Vanderhooft
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
            I wasn't even aware that the other two sets had opened for preorders...ah, well. :(

            --
            Author, poet, and editor:
            Latest publication: Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories
            (http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook)

            For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's Official Site

          • Candy
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
              yess I am excited about this! :D Totally worth preordering all of them.

              > You had to have *pre*-ordered all three sets. They announced that pre-orderers would get a cool something when they announce the pre-order of the first set.

              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, JoSelle Vanderhooft <upstart.crow@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Omg!
              > >
              > > But do we have to do this all at once? Especially since I kinda didn't order
              > > the first one yet and it's out now...
              > >
              > > - Jo
              > >
              > > On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > **
              > > >

              > > > Nozomi/Right Stuf revealed tonight what the awesome thing folks who
              > > > pre-order all three Utena box sets get.
              > > >
              > > > ...ready?
              > > >
              > > > If you pre-order all three box sets, as long as supplies last, you get a
              > > > Rose Seal ring.
              > > >
              > > > RightStuf wins the universe. ^_^
              > > >
              > > > Cheers,
              > > >
              > > > Erica
              > > >

              > > --
              > > Author, poet, and editor:
              > > Latest publication: *Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories*
              > > (*http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook*)
              > >
              > > For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's
              > > Official Site

            • Rei Shaw

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 2, 2011
                  -- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Rei Shaw <rei.shaw@...> wrote:

                  > I wasn't in a position to pre-order hopefully I can pick one up on the
                  > secondary market, any information on ring sizing or metal make?

                  ...no. I think it seems sensible and intelligent to presume one size and crappy metal.