Morita-san ha Mukuchi TV series trailer streamed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      I just got the 3rd volume of Morita-san ha Mukuchi (without video because Amazon JP doesn't quite grasp the concept of a pre-order) and it reminded me to remind you that it has already been greenlighted for a TV series. A trailer for the series is streaming here: http://www.takeshobo.co.jp/sp/tv_moritasan/trailer/

      For all that this is not a "Yuri" series, it has at least as much Yuri as "Yuri Yuri," (which starts next week.) Which is to say...a little. ^_^