Re: Yuru Yuri OP music video - live

  • Pachy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2011

      > I'm thrilled that a Yuri Hime manga is transitioning to anime...but I have to admit I wish it were one I liked better. Oh well. If this one is successful, maybe we'll get something more fun!

      ...Or they'll just do more of what's similar, which might be more likely. Still, I'm curious to sample at least the first episode--Pachy
    • Gabrielle Seaborn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
        I must be doing *something* wrong.  When I try to play the video I get a black screen with the scrolling comments, but no picture or sound. =/

          ~Gabi

        --
        To be nobody but yourself-in a world which is doing it's best, night and day, to make you everybody else-means to fight that hardest battle which any human can fight, and never stop fighting. ~ e.e. cummings.

        The very first Ichijinsha Yuri manga to anime, Yuru Yuri, has already had a trailer up (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1307589169?via=thumb_watch) and now the voice actresses that will be playing the lead roles have done a live-action video for the opening theme, dressed as their characters. (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-06-12/daily-video/yuruyuri-song-performed-in-character)