Jem Yuri scene!

  • Sapphire
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
      Was watching Jem on the Hub and happen to catch a yuri moment between two of the Starlight girls. My sister says they're suppose to be hugging but it looks like a kiss to me, what do you think?

      http://sapphiresophilia.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d3j2w8a
    • Rei Shaw
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
        I think there's a whole lot of subtext between Stomer and Kimber, especially in this song...

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhDC75aB2Cs&feature=youtu.be

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
          Yeah, I think you don't have to have your goggles turned up too high to see Yuri in Jem. :-)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
            Yeah, I think you don't have to have your goggles turned up too high to see Yuri in Jem. :-) I'll vote kiss.