Greetings

  • Josh Kushins
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 8, 2002
      Howdy,
      I'm new to the group and I just wanted to introduce
      myself. I may not be a lesbian, but I do like my
      women...animated, so I figured that this forum could
      potentially be a good fit. I've been trying to find a
      good online community to help me unpack all of the
      fascinating and bizarre imagery common to anime, and
      also to share in the simple joys of animated
      entertainment. Some of my favorites include Neon
      Genesis Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Escaflowne and
      Utena. I recently saw the Utena movie, actually, and
      was having difficulty with some of the more extreme
      symbolism. Maybe someone can shed some light on the
      subject of belligerent car washes?
      I guess that's it for now. I'm looking forward to some
      good discussion.
      Call me...
      Ishmael

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
    • Allison Passino
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 1, 2009
        Yes. My Amazon...sighs. It's the purple hair, I think. Anthy's got that, too. Well, and the fact that she's a warrior; I've got this thing for female warriors. I blame Xena. Lol. Actually, Shampoo is a bastardized version of her Chinese name,which is something like Zian Po; I know I misspelled that. And of course, it's undoubtedly used for humourous purpose; Cologne, Shampoo...I just love Takahashi-sensei's sense of humour!