Re: "What Yuri Means to Me" Project is Open!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2011
      This is a blatant request for assistance.

      The "What Yuri Means to Me" Project is very important to us at Yuricon, so we're asking for your help in sharing the word.

      If you're on Facebook, "share" the post. If you read Okazu, you can share the May 21st news report, in a number of different ways.

      You can even "share" on the website post itself: http://www.yuricon.com/2011/05/17/wymtmonline/

      I hope you'll all take a second and lend a hand - for a small organization like us, every little act of participation means a lot!

      Thanks in advance - and we look forward to your own essays about "What Yuri Means to You."