Re: [Yuricon] For those of you who voted that you would participate in a Yuricon Art Contest..

  • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2011
      I can't speak for anybody else, nor do I even know the rules or the rewards of the contest but I can imagine many will hope for the 6 week deadline.

      --- On Sat, 5/7/11, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      I've never really understood why the folks here require such oddly specific instructions, but it always seems to work that way.

      So - this is a question for the folks who *voted on our last poll that they would like to participate in a Yuricon Art Contest as the first new Yuricon contest.*

      Would you prefer a month or a 6 weeks deadline?

      Thanks for answering that question and not something else. (^_^);;