For those of you who voted that you would participate in a Yuricon Art Contest..

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2011
      I've never really understood why the folks here require such oddly specific instructions, but it always seems to work that way.

      So - this is a question for the folks who *voted on our last poll that they would like to participate in a Yuricon Art Contest as the first new Yuricon contest.*

      Would you prefer a month or a 6 weeks deadline?

      Thanks for answering that question and not something else. (^_^);;

    • Delicious Vodka DeBlair