Re: [Yuricon] For the artists among us...

  • Zovistograt
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2011
      Some artists take a while, so I would say go for two months as opposed to one.

      On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Delicious Vodka DeBlair <vossua@...> wrote:

      I can hand draw a sketch pretty fast but to color it in on Corel PhotoPaint can take a couple of days...

      I can't speak for others but for me drawing depends a lot on inspiration.

      Delicious Vodka DeBlair

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2011
        That wasn't one of the options. ^_^

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Zovistograt <zovistograt@...> wrote:

        > Some artists take a while, so I would say go for two months as opposed to
        > one.
      • Zovistograt
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2011
          Oh, I meant the 6 weeks one ^_^

          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2011
            ^_^

            For some reason, I find I have to be incredibly specific here on the YCML, so I'll try the question again.