For the artists among us...

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2011
      Quick question for you art-making types - how long do you think is reasonable for an Art Contest? Is one month enough, or do I need to give you 6 weeks and remind you at 5 weeks, so you can hurry up and draw it at the last minute? ^_^
    • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2011
        I can hand draw a sketch pretty fast but to color it in on Corel PhotoPaint can take a couple of days...

        I can't speak for others but for me drawing depends a lot on inspiration.

        Delicious Vodka DeBlair

        Quick question for you art-making types - how long do you think is reasonable for an Art Contest? Is one month enough, or do I need to give you 6 weeks and remind you at 5 weeks, so you can hurry up and draw it at the last minute? ^_^

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Zovistograt
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2011
          Some artists take a while, so I would say go for two months as opposed to one.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2011
            That wasn't one of the options. ^_^

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Zovistograt <zovistograt@...> wrote:

            > Some artists take a while, so I would say go for two months as opposed to
            > one.
          • Zovistograt
            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2011
              Oh, I meant the 6 weeks one ^_^

              Message 6 of 6 , May 7, 2011
                ^_^

                For some reason, I find I have to be incredibly specific here on the YCML, so I'll try the question again.