40 Years of the Same Damn Story, Pt.2 on HU

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 10:23 AM
      You know how sometimes you're looking at a character and thinking, "wait, didn't I just see her in another series?' Well, quite often you did. I trace the literary and historical roots of The Girl Prince in Yuri manga today on Hooded Utilitarian:

      http://hoodedutilitarian.com/2011/05/21840/

      You know what's sometimes freaks me out? I actually sit around and think about stuff like this.... (^_^);;