Polls are closed and we have a winner!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Based on the combined polls held here and at our Facebook group, the first New Yuricon Contest will be...

      ... a Fanart Contest for Yuriko, Midori and their friends!

      Sumbission Rules will be coming soon, but in the meantime, visit Shoujoai ni Bouken (http://www.yuricon.com/shoujoai-ni-bouken/) and the new Yuriko and Friends Gallery (http://www.yuricon.com/yuriko/gallery/) for inspiration. ^_^