Re: Girlfriends

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2011
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "sandman7ca2002" <sandman7ca2002@...> wrote:

      > Just received my copy of the French translation of Morinaga Milk's Girlfriends volume 1.
      >
      > Cost a fair bit to get it delivered across the Atlantic, so I hope I like how they translated it.
      >
      > If it's done as well as Sweet Blue Flowers and Strawberry Marshmallow were, I'll be pleased.
      >
      > Marc M.

      Hi Marc!

      Looking very much forward to hearing what you think about those.

      If you're interested in doing a review for Okazu, you're more than welcome to do so. (I emailed you about further Fleures Bleu reviews, but I think you probably never received the email. I am interested in those, as well. ^_^)

    • sandman7ca2002@yahoo.ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2011
        Yeah.

        I never did get that email. It was probably in my spam folder. I notice it was putting a few of yuricon emails in there.

        I definitely can do reviews for this and blue flowers as well.

        I'll send them along soon.

        Marc. M.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2011
          Marc -