Looking for Essayists for New Yuricon Essay Page Feature!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2011
      You love Yuri – everyone knows that. But, how did you get into Yuri? What was the moment you realized that this was an important part of your life?

      Yuricon is looking for short essays (up to 500 words) about your first Yuri anime or manga series and what it meant to you then – and now.

      Send your essay to yuricon at gmail dot com, Subject Line: What Yuri Means to Me

      Spread the word, and join Yuri artists like Rica Takashima and Akiko Morishima explaining just what Yuri means to you.