DoujinPress now open

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 2:05 AM
      Just to make sure everyone knows doujinpress (don't know why it is all one word) has opened at: http://www.doujinpress.com/. Where they hope to provide a way for people to buy doujinshi from Japan and elsewhere legally.

      Also their first two items to go on sale are both Yuri.

      One Pretty Cure doujinshi by none other than Morinaga Milk called: Tengoku wa Sugu Soko

      The other a Touhou project Doujinshi by PatchyKoa (so I can vaguely guess what the paring will be)

      I certainly hope that they do well.