Yuricon contest poll

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      I keep saying this, so feel free to roll your eyes...

      Now that we have the new Yuricon website /rolleyeshere/, we can get back to doing some interesting stuff. First up - Contests!

      I've opened a Poll here, where you can tell me which kind of contest you are more likely to enter:

      Now, here's the thing, the new Yuricon is going to be more interactive, less passive. My goal is getting as many of you to *participate,* rather than waiting for others to entertain you.

      So, don't pick what you want to see as a Yuriconcontest - pick what you want to participate in!