New Sharing Feature on Yuricon

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
      Now that we have our new website, we're finally able to do a lot of things we couldn't do before. One of the things we can now do is "share" a favorite page or post on the new Yuricon site!

      Let's say you saw something extra spiffy at the Yuricon Shop, like the brand-new Yuri Car Sticker, and you want your Facebook friends to see it. Just click on the Facebook "share" button at the bottom of the page, and you'll be able to let everyone know you found something you wanted to share!

      "Share" buttons are available on all the major pages and all the "Recent News" posts. You can share on Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Diig, Reddit, Email It or Print it.

      Be generous, feel free to share Yuricon Pages and Posts. ^)^