Looking for a beta helper

  • Sapphire
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2011
      Help! I am currently working on my next yuri novel and need help giving it a fine polish.

      I'm looking for someone who can help me with my grammar and catch all the little typos my computer just isn't catching *annoyed huff* Obviously I'm looking for a person who likes yuri but I'd also like someone who can help me proof my yaoi stories as well.

      I'm more than willing to pay for the extra help.

      If anyone is interested, drop me a line at sapphire_sophilia@... and we'll work out all the details *grateful bow*