Yuricon Website move is nearly complete!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi all - The new Yuricon website is pretty much complete. There will be tweaking, but everything we were moving over has been moved.

      Please check out the new site if you haven't already:
      http://www.yuricon.com

      (For those of you who have yuricon.org bookmarked, no worries, that should transfer over shortly.)

      The coolest new feature:

      You can comment on the Recent News articles! I think this is swell, personally.

      We've added links to all our other spaces (Like here and Okazu, our Facebook Page, Yuri Studios on Youtube, Twitter...) so you can find us wherever you are.

      We'll be adding more Japanese-language content as time goes on, as well.

      If there's something you'd like to see (and it's reasonable and within our power) let us know!