Newbie to Yuri, but I wanna MAKE Yuri!!! (^_^)

  • deliciousvodkadeblair
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      HI EVERYBODY!!! [HUGEMONGOUS HUGZ!!!]

      I'm relatively new to the society, mostly because I'm a nerd and very busy, but also because it took me a long time to find the magical pathway into this wondrous world!

      Well, now that I'm here, I want to take it all the way and some day hopefully MAKE Yuri anime!

      I just recently discovered a anime creating program I'm hoping some day to buy and with the help of others make monstrous volumes of BEAUTIFUL Yuri for all to see and enjoy!

      I write a lot, 100% lesbian [now I can call it Yuri] and I love to co-write, I can edit photos with astonishing results, and I have a little bit of experience editing sound as well.

      I have a hosted domain which I have owned for 11 years which presently sits empty and I would willingly dedicate it to 100% Yuri if people here wanted to help me re-build it and fill it with fansub and whatever else.

      I AM INSPIRED!!!

      If anybody wants to help me or just have an unrestricted place to post Yuri [adult Yuri will be permitted on a case-by-case bass] of their own creating, for sale or for free, please contact me any time!

      I posted my link in the links page.

      I hope to hear from you soon!

      [MORE HUGEMONGOUS HUGZ] (^_^)
      Delicious Vodka DeBlair
      (owner Pentagon Recording Specialties Unlimited)