It's time for a new Interview with Yuriko - and Midori

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      I'm working on the new Yuricon website and I see to my amazement that it's been *5* years since we did our last interview with Yuriko. At the end of that, she said she hoped it wouldn't be another 5 years before we did it again...woops. ^_^;;

      It's a little late for Yuriko's birthday, so we'll do it as a Midori's Birthday special. (She was born in April.)

      To that end, I'll be taking questions here on the mailing list or at anilesbocon01 at hotmail dot com for either Yuriko or Midori (or both,) our delightful Yuricon mascots. We've never interviewed Midori before, so this should be very, very interesting!

      I can't promise to use every question, but I'll be sure they answer as many as possible. ^_^

      So, you now have the ear of world famous out lesbian pop idol Yuriko and her equally as famous writer girlfriend Midori. What would you like to ask them? Please let me know if the question is for Yuriko, Midori or both.