Sneak Peek of new Yuricon Website

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 6:16 AM
      Hi all -

      We actually started the Yuricon site redesign more than two years ago, but for a lot of reasons, things got stalled. As a result the website hadn't been updated in months. (Once the new site is totally live, we'll be updating more regularly...it'll be less of a chore to do so.)

      Now we're back on track and the new site is starting to look like home. It's not done - there's a bunch of stuff to do, still - but I thought you all might like a sneak peek at the new site!

      http://www.yuricon.com

      You'll notice some features are gone - "The List" has been moribund since 2007 or so when so much Yuri was being published that it was impossible to keep up...not that I'm complaining. ^_^

      For the moment, The Yuriko and Friends FanArt Gallery has no home on the new site. I hope to remedy that after the rest of the site has been shifted. Bear with me while that remains in limbo.

      The .org address will still take you to the old site, but I'm really hoping to have us all here by the end of the week.

      Feel free to leave glowing praise. It's not like we're likely to change the design too much at this point anyway. ^_^

      Thanks to May Young for the design concept and Lissa Patillo for the custom WP theme and to all of you for sticking with Yuricon while we spun our wheels!