Yuricon & ALC Projects

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011
      Hi all -

      Just wanted to update you all on some maintenance stuff. We are once more back in "building a new Yuricon site" mode, which got set aside when work became insane for a few months. We're taking a whole new approach and this time I'm confident that we'll be up and running before the world ceases to exist in 2012. ^_^

      Secondly, I just wanted to squee a bit about the Rica 'tte Kanji!? omnibus. I've had a chance to see the new chapters roughed out and they are so darn *cute*!

      We're working on cover design this weekend, I think the cover will surprise you all. (Presuming it works out....)

      And we're working behind the scenes to be able to provide the omnibus (code-name: RTKO) in as many formats as possible. Because I'm a reader and a fan too and I'm bloody well sick of letting over-zealous hardware gods make my choices for me, too.

      Anyway, I really hope you like what we're doing with it. It should be pretty darn cool.