Re: [Yuricon] Re: Earthquake in Japan

  • yoni-1@empathosnation.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2011
      I just heard from a friend in Yokohama who with his family, are fortunately relatively unaffected by the initial shock, but the nation is dealing with rolling blackouts and food shortages, and his family is among those who will have to struggle with those problems.  The whole nation is going to have difficulties for quite some time, so they will need all the help they can get.

      If you wish to help, there is a list of charities that are giving aid to the people affected by this disaster at http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/impact.your.world/

      Charuko

      中町茶流子
      Nakamachi Charuko